Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Next Leader

My name Muhammad Raditya Dwiprasta, in this forum I will convey my aspiration maybe you can make reference to pick me in the selection of this community organization leaders. As we all know this has been a long standing organization, but we have not given too see results this organization to the general public. If I am elected as the leader of this organization, I will immediately create a real work of this organization. Real work like what we need? Real work is directly visible impact on society. For example, as we know people around here really need the name of capital, so we will come to the people with the capital so that people can come forward with the development of the organization. Maybe in the selection of this I do not want a lot of talk, but if I am elected I will be a lot to prove. A good leader is not a leader who ordered his subordinates to be the best but invite subordinates to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment