Wednesday, January 15, 2014

IF




http://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/if.png




   1  If I have a pencil, I’ll give it to my friend
If I had a pencil, I’d give it to my friend
If I had had a pencil, I’d have given it to my friend

   2.  I’ll be happy, if I can play PS 4
I’d be happy, if I could play PS 4
I’d have been happy, if I could have played PS 4

   3. If  I have Rp. 10.000.000, I’ll buy PS 4
If  I had Rp. 10.000.000, I’d buy PS 4
If  I had had Rp. 10.000.000, I’d have bought PS 4

   4. You will become a great player if you train harder
 You would become a great player if you trained harder
 You would have become a great player if you had trained harder

   5. If I have a book, I’ll read it
 If I had a book, I’d read it
 If I had had a book, I’d have read it

   6. If I study hard, I’ll get a good score
 If I studied hard, I’d get a good score
 If I had studied hard, I’d have got a good score

   7. I’ll drink some water if I feel thirsty
I’d drink some water if I felt thirsty
I’d have drunk some water if I have felt thirsty

   8. I’ll work harder if I have a job
I’d work harder if I had a job
I’d have worked harder if I had had a job

   9. If I can go around the world, I’ll do it
If I could go around the world, I’d do it
If I could have gone around the world, I’d have done it

  10. If I have a new PC, I’ll play game everyday
If I had a new PC, I’d play game everyday
If I had had a new PC, I’d have played game everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment