Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gerund + Infinitives

GERUND

1. I fear losing my family.
2. When I finish typing this, I’ll come to your house.
3.  I gave up explaining my reason to them. 
4. I often go playing
5. Breathing is necessary.
6. Driving a motorcycle requires good vision and reflect.
7. Helping friends feels good.
8. I look forward to meeting with you.
9. I am interested in learning math.
10. He is responsible for implementing new rules.

TO INFINITIVES

1. He offered to buy a new laptop
2. I'd love to get the lottery
3. I choose to make my own PC
4. He agreed to help that people
5. I want to come to your party
6. She promised not to be late
7. He hopes to pass the exam
8. I plan to buy a new house next year
9. He claimed to be the best
10. He deserves to get the prize

No comments:

Post a Comment