Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Holiday..

This holiday is not too many things I do. In the first week of the holiday, my family and I went to Sukabumi . We chose Sukabumi because my mother worked in Sukabumi and has a house there. There is not too much that I do, I only play games on the laptop and gadgets. The only place we visited was a place to eat called “Rumah Makan Sunda Ibu Cucu " , there is provided a few menus and we just took it . After a few days in Sukabumi , me and my family back home to Bandung .









Has entered the second week of holidays, my mother took a vacation back to Sukabumi . Instead of bored at home I chose to come back to Sukabumi , but remained unchanged in there I just sit at home and at any time I am just going to go out to find food . But in the second week of our vacation only briefly in Sukabumi because my family prefers to celebrate the new year in Bandung. The holidays are almost finished, that's when I start Gamtek tasks that will be collected in the first week of school.









The game that i played









So that's my holiday...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment