Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Next Leader (Speech Text)

Hello. My name is Muhammad Raditya Dwiprasta from XI-1 Science major. And I'm running for Student Council. Promise less Do more is words that did you ever hear, and that words are my goal if I become Student Council. You might be saying to yourself , "Should Raditya really be the Student Council?" , maybe I'm not active before but in that condition i can find some plus minus in our school.

I have identified some crucial issues that need concerted
1. Problems in terms of entry and break time
2. Environmental hygiene problem
3. Difficulty of adjustment to the lessons

If I'm elected to become Student Council I will fix that issues
1. Entry time wont made too early, and break time will be longer (Agreement from School Headmaster) 
 Reason: Student can more concentrate if they fit in school
2. There are some community service "From student, For Student, By Student"
 Reason: if the facility hygiene student will more concentrate
3. Ask the teacher to more slowly when teach
Reason: If teacher teach slower, Student will get more than before

And if I'm elected to become Student council i will make some program to channel your aspiration.

So do you want some change or deterioration?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. This post is very informative for people. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete