Wednesday, September 11, 2013

S.W.A.D

Strength

About the strength, I do not know what advantages I have but I have advantages that are common to all people. For example if I have the intention to do chores to complete. Another example I can understand lesson faster if I really concentrate on the lesson though only lasted 15 to 20 minutes.


Source: www.google.com
Weakness

For weakness I think I cannot learn in a long time, fortunately at school after a few hours of each lesson there is a break. Other deficiencies me a little lazy and forgetful. And I have bad stamina , so I was a little hard to heavy exercise. but as a human of course I want to fix the deficiencies that I have






Ability

  I slightly have the ability to play games

Source : http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/misc/movies/gsm_169_pro_evolution_soccer_2014_ps3_gameplay_061213_play_640.jpg


Dream


My dream is to become a prosperous businessman and have good health. and my dream can also go to Mecca to perform my religious duties.  For the last I would like to see the appearance of Liverpool football club in Anfield stadium


https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTRNJv0ioTX2OF5f4-ksWLLWz7VRJiNIoTC5IpH7cnY1FNg5of_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment