Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Activity


Activities in Holiday
          Saturday the first holiday after have some physical exercise, I have some task from civic education to make some film about law. After we finished our physical exercise we went to Audria’s house, place where we start shooting that film. I act as Budi who always busy with his job.




              And in second day we shooting exactly in wednesday, we took place at Dania’s House. Me, Adriand, Ilyas, and Umar didn't know where the place. Finally we found the place and start shooting again.


              That my Activity at outside my house. Inside my house my activity just do my homework, and other task. I got many task when holiday. But when holiday the most task was group task, that made me slightly relaxed.



              In this holiday too my young Brother did his exam and I was ordered by my mother to supervise my young brother when he study. He was little difficult to study seriously, and i little hard to supervise him. and finally he got good score in hi exam that made me proud to him


         When I finish did my task and my brother went to school, I’m usually played games. In my gadget Samsung Galaxy Tab I usually play Subway Surfers this game like run and collect coins. and another game i play in my computer this PES 2013 it's like play football with your favourite teams.










No comments:

Post a Comment